Honey and Oat Goat Milk Soap
A simple but elegant soap. This soap contains local honey (less than a mile from us), oat powder, and whole oats. The lather is creamy and luxurious. Always a crowd favorite.
Our goat milk soaps are created by hand using the cold-process method. We combine milk & lye to oils and pour into a silicone mold. After 24 hours, the soap is cut and left to cure for 4+ weeks. The entire soap process is done by hand. Because these are handmade, the designs and colours may vary from bar to bar, but each one is a quality product made with premium oils, goats-milk, and ingredients. We take great pride in our work, and ensure quality and great customer service are our top priorities.
What You Get:
One bar of goat milk soap. Each ingredient and its packaging materials are carefully hand selected and ordered to ensure a quality product you will love. Each product is handmade by me or my business partner out of our soaping studio in Dover, Pennsylvania. U.S.A. The soap is wrapped in biodegradable film and clearly labelled.
- Olive oil
- Coconut oil
- Vegetable Shortening
- Goat's milk
- Castor oil
- Sweet Almond oil
- Powered Oats
- Whole oats for décor on top of soap.
Approximate weight and dimensions:
- 4.5+ ounces / 127 Grams
- 3 inches wide
- 3 inches to top
- To get the most out of your soap, allow it to dry between uses.
- Because this is a handmade product, design, weights, and color may vary from bar to bar.
- Only ever tested on willing humans
- We are not responsible for any damage done to our soaps during shipping. We do our best to ensure that each item is safely secured pre-shipping. After it leaves here, we are relying on the USPS to take care of it from here to your door.