Sweet Heart Bath bomb with goats milk
This SWEET treat for your skin smells of fresh picked strawberries and takes you to a place of bliss. This bath bomb features a heart shape with a heart soap embed. Leave it float or take it out and use as a very small hand soap.
HEART CENTER WILL BE EITHER PINK OR PURPLE. IF YOU PREFER ONE OVER THE OTHER LET US KNOW IN THE NOTES AT SHIPPING.
This is the perfect gifts for all the sweet hearts in your life!
Our goat milk bath bombs are individually hand-made and dried for 24 hours before packaging to ensure hardness and quality bath bombs. When released into your bath, the bath bomb will fill your tub with an explosion of color and scent.
WHAT YOU GET:
One beautifully designed and scented bath bomb. We choose each ingredient and packaging material carefully in order to ensure a quality product you will love. The bath bomb is wrapped in biodegradable film and clearly labelled.
- Baking Soda
- Citric acid
- Epsom salt
- Cocoa Butter
- Sweet Almond Oil
- Goat milk powder
- Fragrance oil
- Skin safe colorant
- Germall Plus
Goat-milk Melt & Pour Ingredients (Embeds):
- Glycerin (Vegetable glycerin)
- sodium stearate
- sodium myristate
- sodium cocoate
- cocoa nucifera (coconut) oil
- elaeis guineensis (palm) oil
- helianthus annus (sunflower) oil
- purified water (aqua)
- goat's milk
- titanium dioxide
- Germall Plus
- 7 inch circumference
- 5.5+ Ounces or 159+ grams
- Allow the bath bomb to fully dissolve in your bath water without holding it. Holding the bath bomb while dissolving may cause temporary staining of the fingers.
- Because this is a handmade product, weights, design, and color may vary from bath bomb to bath bomb. But we always ensure at least 5.5 ounces of hand crafted bath bomb.
- Only ever tested on willing humans.
- Bath bombs will not stain tubs. The colors we use are water dissolvent. They can however attach themselves to dirt, soap scum, or residue. Soap scum will form while using most commercial bought soaps and/or shampoos/conditioners. We suggest cleaning your tub prior to use. Baking soda and bleach will easily remove and clean your tub, including the stained soap scum.