Ole Nanny Goat Milk Soap
A soap originally made for someone with extremely sensitive skin that quickly became a crowd favorite.
Our goat milk soaps are created by hand using the cold-process method. We combine milk & lye to oils and pour into a silicone mold. After 24 hours, the soap is cut and left to cure for 4+ weeks. The entire soap process is done by hand. Because these are handmade, the designs and colours may vary from bar to bar, but each one is a quality product made with premium oils, goats-milk, and ingredients. We take great pride in our work, and ensure quality and great customer service are our top priorities.
What You Get:
One bar of goat milk soap. Each ingredient and its packaging materials are carefully hand selected and ordered to ensure a quality product you will love. Each product is handmade by me or my business partner out of our soaping studio in Dover, Pennsylvania. U.S.A. The soap is wrapped in biodegradable film and clearly labelled. Note that if you select NAKED as your packaging preference your soap will not arrive with packaging. We do make sure to properly secure your soaps for safe delivery.
- Goat's milk
Approximate weight and dimensions:
- 4.5+ ounces / 127 Grams
- 3 inches wide
- 3 inches to top
- To get the most out of your soap, allow it to dry between uses.
- Because this is a handmade product, design, weights, and color may vary from bar to bar. But we always ensure at least 4.5 ounces/ 127 grams of greatness.
- Only ever tested on willing humans
- IF YOU CHOSE "PICK UP" AT CHECKOUT IT IS YOUR RESPONISIBILTY TO PICK THEM UP WHEN READY. WE WILL NOTIFY YOU WHEN READY IF YOU HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH US AND WERE SIGNED IN AT CHECKOUT. IF YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND AND WOULD LIKE FOR US TO MAIL THEM, PLEASE CALL US @717-559-2050
This soap is not available in a naked option. When this soap is made and finished curing we immediately packed them. 99% of our customers who purchase this soap have extremely sensitive skin and trust us with our quality control. For that reason, and for their safety, we choose to package immediately after curing.
- We are not responsible for any damage done to our soaps during shipping. We do our best to ensure that each item is safely secured pre-shipping. After it leaves here, we are relying on the USPS to take care of it from here to your door.