Mystery Goat Bath Bomb Dust with goats milk
This mystery dust is just that; A mystery. Each bag will look and smell differently from one another. Find the adventurer in yourself and your bathroom!
Our goat milk bath bomb dust is handmade bath bombs that may have cracked, crumbled, or just didn't look as pretty and were set aside for later use. We then crumble them up, mix them together to create a unique blend without any waste!
WHAT YOU GET:
One six ounce bag of mystery bath bomb dust. We choose each ingredient and packaging material carefully in order to ensure a quality product you will love. The bath bomb is wrapped in biodegradable film and clearly labelled.
- Baking soda
- Citric acid
- Epsom salt
- Cream of tartar
- Bentonite clay
- Dead sea salt
- Coconut oil
- Goat milk powder
- polysorbate 80
- 6+ Ounces or 170+ grams of dust packaged in a bag.
- Open the package and empty about half of it into your tub. Allow the bath bomb dust to fully dissolve in your bath water without touching it. Touching the bath bomb dust while or before dissolving may cause temporary staining of the fingers.
- Because this is a handmade product, weights, design, and color may vary from bath bomb to bath bomb. But we always ensure at least 6 ounces of hand crafted bath bomb dust.
- Only ever tested on willing humans.
- Bath bomb dust will not stain tubs. The colors we use are water dissolvent. They can however attach themselves to dirt, soap scum, or residue. Soap scum will form while using most commercial bought soaps and/or shampoos/conditioners. We suggest cleaning your tub prior to use. Baking soda and bleach will easily remove and clean your tub, including the stained soap scum.