Goat pastry Bath Bomb with goats milk
These delicious-looking bath pastries are sweet, gorgeous, amazing new ingredients, and will surely sweeten up your bath routine.
They are scented with a fragrance oil that we think smells like a freshly baked, sweet doughnut.
Our pastry bath bombs are made to order, the scent of them NEVER change but the designs of them may and will vary!
Our goat pastry bath bombs are individually hand-made and dried for 24 hours before packaging to ensure hardness and quality bath bombs. When released into your bath, the bath bomb will fill your tub with an explosion of color and scent.
HOW TO USE:
If you want to get two uses out of the bath bomb break it half.
Drop it in your filled tub.
The icing may/will come off the bath bomb pastry, and is a soap. You may use it as a body wash or rub it in the water and create bubbles!
WHAT YOU GET:
One beautifully designed and scented goat pastry bath bomb. We choose each ingredient and packaging material carefully in order to ensure a quality product you will love. The pastry bath bomb is wrapped in biodegradable film and clearly labeled.
- Baking Soda
- Citric acid
- Epsom salt
- Kaolin's Clay
- Cream of Tar Tar
- Powdered Oats
- Goat Milk Powder
- Sweet Almond Oil
- Coconut Oil
- Jojoba Oil
- Shea Butter
- Cocoa Butter
- Avocado Butter
- Polysorbate 80
- Cocamidopropyl Betane
- Fragrance oil
- Skin safe colorant
- Proudly scented with Fragrance oil
ICING INGREDIENTS (melt and pour soap):
- Glycerin (Vegetable glycerin)
- sodium stearate
- sodium myristate
- sodium cocoate
- cocoa nucifera (coconut) oil
- elaeis guineensis (palm) oil
- helianthus annus (sunflower) oil
- purified water (aqua)
- goat's milk
- titanium dioxide
- Germall Plus
- Skin safe colorant
- Break-in half for two uses
- 8 Ounces or 226 grams
- Allow the bath bomb to fully dissolve in your bath water without holding it. Holding the bath bomb while dissolving may cause temporary staining of the fingers.
- Because this is a handmade product, weights, design, and color may vary from bath bomb to bath bomb. But we always ensure at least 3.5 ounces of hand-crafted bath bombs.
- Only ever tested on willing humans.
- Bath bombs will not stain tubs. The colors we use are water dissolvent. They can however attach themselves to dirt, soap scum, or residue. Soap scum will form while using most commercial bought soaps and/or shampoos/conditioners. We suggest cleaning your tub prior to use. Baking soda and bleach will easily remove and clean your tub, including the stained soap scum.