Farm Fresh Apples Artisan Goat Milk Soap
This fall inspired, laid back country soap, smells just like the aroma of fresh farm apples.
What You Get:
One bar of goat milk soap. Each ingredient and its packaging materials are carefully hand selected and ordered to ensure a quality product you will love. Each product is handmade by me or my business partner out of our soaping studio in Dover, Pennsylvania. U.S.A. The soap is wrapped in biodegradable film and clearly labelled. Note that if you select NAKED as your packaging preference your soap will not arrive with packaging. We do make sure to properly secure your soaps for safe delivery.
- Olive oil
- Coconut oil
- Palm oil
- Goat's milk
- Castor oil
- Sweet Almond oil
- Fragrance oil
- Skin safe mica
Goat-milk Melt & Pour Ingredients (Embeds):
- Glycerin (Vegetable glycerin)
- sodium stearate
- sodium myristate
- sodium cocoate
- cocoa nucifera (coconut) oil
- elaeis guineensis (palm) oil
- helianthus annus (sunflower) oil
- purified water (aqua)
- goat's milk
- titanium dioxide
- Germall Plus
Approximate weight and dimensions:
- 3 inches wide
- 5 inches to top of soap
- To get the most out of your soap, allow it to dry between uses.
- Because this is a handmade product, design, weights, and color may vary from bar to bar.
- Only ever tested on willing humans
- We are not responsible for any damage done to our soaps during shipping. We do our best to ensure that each item is safely secured pre-shipping. After it leaves here, we are relying on the USPS to take care of it from here to your door.