Lavender Lemonade Goat Milk Soap
After a hard day, you deserve to kick back and drench yourself in the warm, sweet, and tangy scents of lavender and lemonade. This classy looking soap has a creamy off white base and contains yellow and lavender colored swirls and is topped with fresh lavender buds and lemon zest.
Our goat milk soaps are created by hand using the cold-process method. We combine milk & lye to oils and pour into a silicone mold. After 24 hours, the soap is cut and left to cure for 4+ weeks. The entire soap process is done by hand. Because these are handmade, the designs and colours may vary from bar to bar, but each one is a quality product made with premium oils, goats-milk, and ingredients. We take great pride in our work, and ensure quality and great customer service are our top priorities.
What You Get:
One bar of goat milk soap. Each ingredient and its packaging materials are carefully hand selected and ordered to ensure a quality product you will love. Each product is handmade by me or my business partner out of our soaping studio in Dover, Pennsylvania. U.S.A. The soap is wrapped in biodegradable film and clearly labelled.
- Olive oil
- Coconut oil
- Shea butter
- Goat's milk
- Castor oil
- Sweet Almond oil
- Fragrance oil
- Skin safe mica
- Lavender buds
- Lemon zest
Approximate weight and dimensions:
- 4.5+ ounces / 127 Grams
- 3 inches wide
- 3 inches to top
- To get the most out of your soap, allow it to dry between uses.
- Because this is a handmade product, design, weights, and color may vary from bar to bar.
- Only ever tested on willing humans
- IF YOU CHOSE "PICK UP" AT CHECKOUT IT IS YOUR RESPONISIBILTY TO PICK THEM UP WHEN READY. WE WILL NOTIFY YOU WHEN READY IF YOU HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH US AND WERE SIGNE IN AT CHECKOUT. IF YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND AND WOULD LIKE FOR US TO MAIL THEM, PLEASE CALL US @717-559-2050
- We are not responsible for any damage done to our soaps during shipping. We do our best to ensure that each item is safely secured pre-shipping. After it leaves here, we are relying on the USPS to take care of it from here to your door.